Saturday, March 17, 2012

Need a Summer Vacation in Hawaii?

Before we start advertising to the wide world, I just wanted to offer our house here on Maui to friends and family and my two blog readers out there. We need to go back to the "mainland" this summer for many different reasons, so we are going to rent out our lovely little cottage here in Upcountry Maui. We are flexible with dates, but need to rent it for at least two months between end of May and middle of September. The remodeling will be all done by then, so you will get a like-new Plantation Era classic Hawaii cottage. Three bedrooms, two baths. Large lot. Fruit trees. Well-kept dead-end road close to town. Only 20 minutes to the beach, waterfalls, jungle hikes, mountain biking, etc. I mean, it's Maui. What else do I need to say?

Contact me via email or Facebook or post a comment with your email address.

2 comments:

Josh said...

Wait, so when I come to visit this summer you won't even be there?!

chibbylick said...

no chance I could get to your island home from mine in Tasmania, but just wanted to comment, I WISH!

You are doing a great job, and are very inspiring.