Monday, April 15, 2013

Mel and Adam Come to Visit


Just when you thought I would never blog again, my mom guilted me into going again. PLUS, my younger sister is way ahead of me on her blog, which never happens, so I've got a reputation to regain. 

So, I'm going to go back to December and work my way to the present. I should be able to get a post up a day, so feel free to check back often!

After our many visitors in November, we were luckily still in the mode to have some more guests. Jonah's adopted uncle, Adam, and his beautiful wife Melanie and two of their boys came to visit for about four days. Melanie and I had a blast scoping out the local thrift stores... even though she's a world class model and was even Miss Universe (or Miss International) back in her teens, she's got the thrift store sickness even worse than I do, so she shopped me under a table! 

Ana was too young to remember the last time they came to visit back when she and Abraham were two, but everyone quickly fell into an easy familiarity and played hard together the whole timet hey were here. Adam and Cam especially hit it off and it took us a few days to recover from their adventures. 

Here we are at Polo Beach, one of my favorite beaches:

Adam was working on a business school class while he was here, so this is how we saw him most of the time. 

Po and Melanie really got along, especially because Melanie had many cool games and movies on her iPhone!
This is the mark of true friendship!




Here are the boys and my kids under the freshly decorated Christmas "stick".
It was great fun having Mel and Adam come visit. We hope they come more often! 




1 comment:

Jonah and Aja said...

You are the greatest....EVER.