Monday, January 21, 2013

And then I met Instagram

 

I balked with the rest of them at this new little app called Instagram, but now I have a daughter who is absolutely positively addicted, so look who’s laughing now. I do enjoy being able to edit photos and share them with so much ease…

And as I was looking through the hard drive to find some photos to post form October, these Instragrammed ones came up:

 

IMG_0388

Speaking of addiction, Po is addicted to cookies. I think “cookies” was her first word, actually.  I caught her moving buckets to be able to climb up shelves to get them. Kids just start so early these days…

 

IMG_0389

And speaking of climbing, Po thought it was pretty fun to test out the new chicken coops I put together for the growing chickens. Luckily they were unused before she climbed in. I don’t think she’d dare to now.

 

IMG_0402

Speaking of chickens, why did the chicken cross the basketball court? He heard the referee calling fowls. Ha ha ha!

 

 

IMG_0456

And speaking of jokes, is it a joke that I had ANOTHER birthday!? They just keep coming. I think I’ll stop at last year’s age. For my birthday, Jonah did a fine job of making some amazing meals as usual. I’m such a lucky lady to be married to such a fine cook. My birthday was on a Sunday (not my favorite day to have it, but have to do it once every 6 years), so we just laid low otherwise.

But I did talk the kids into taking some photos with me…

IMG_0457IMG_0459IMG_0593

 

Love those kids!! They are a birthday present every day.

1 comment:

Linda said...

If it weren't for those darn kids, you could make a fortune being a model!