Monday, October 29, 2012

Before We Drive to Utah….

IMG_9109

I have been looking for these iPhone photos for awhile… whew… finally found them. Here are a couple snapshots from time periods I already covered but I can resist recording in the Blogolobe.

Above is the awesome beam in my mom’s condo that the kids loved to hang on.

IMG_9113

Here we are in Dana Harbor near my mom’s condo, looking at the tall ships. I actually got to spend the night on one of these for a field trip back in 4th grade and I told my kids all about it and then we found fliers about summer camps that they could do next year and Ana said, “After what you just told me about the field trip, why would I EVER want to that?!?”

IMG_9114IMG_9115

We also hiked along the beach and Elsie was her girly girl self as usual. Not complaining, but audibly letting us know how difficult it was for her dainty self (ooofhh, oww, oooohhh…. I’m okay, I’m okay).

IMG_9146

Po just doing some light reading during our drive from the OC to LAS.

 

IMG_9151

Uncle Tyty’s awesome hairdo.

 

IMG_9171

Elsie makes the most lovely faces. Here we are at an indoor pool in Vegas so the kids could keep up with their swim team workouts. An old dude came up to Jonah while he was “coaching” and commented on how impressed he was with Cam’s excellent form. He does have really nice form, I must say. If he ever puts any meat on his bones, he’s going to be a darn fast swimmer.

 

IMG_9205

About eight hours of this view from the OC to Vegas to SLC.

 

IMG_9209

Tasty stop in Saint George at the In-n-Out while Jonah filled up the car with veggie oil.

 

IMG_9214

Drivin’ along in our automobile.

We also made a stop at New Harmony to visit the scene of the fire, but I’ll post about that in the future sometime. Too sad to do right now.

Okay, onto Jonah’s family reunion at Bear Lake!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hey this is a random post but I love every picture! Every tidbit is precious! Love Po's reading material. That kid is a genius!