Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Baby Fest 2010

Photobucket
Here are some photos of little Poem from over the last week.

Photobucket
She looks like Baby Cam without the comb-over.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love all her dark peach fuzz. I hope it lasts!

Photobucket
We still call her "Baaaaaby Elsie", but she insists she's big now.
Yes, we feed our kids PBJs in the bathtub.

Photobucket
This is as close to a smile as I can get from her. She has done it three times, and two of those times were when I whispered her name to her when she was sleeping. She's also done one dream laugh that I heard. But, she's very serious when she's awake so I guess I'll never find out what was so funny.

Photobucket
We've got babies outside too! But, since they've tripled in weight since their birth three weeks ago, it's hard to call them babies any more.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This little spotted boy gets all the attention from visitors because he's so cute. But actually he's the shiest piglet and doesn't like all the paparazzi.

Photobucket


Photobucket
This shot was an accident, but I really like it. It's how she looks to me every time I get ready to nurse her. OUCH!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Merry Christmas!!

7 comments:

Evans Fam said...

Congrats you guys! She is so beautiful! I love your birth story and wish, wish, wish I could do it too! You're amazing Aja! Love you guys.

Linda said...

What a gorgeous child (as always)! Love that little pink face AND those little pink piglets (speckled guy too). Just can't wait to get that baby and all of you in our arms!

Ashley said...

She's beautiful, Aja! Congratulations on a lovely little girl. Have a very merry Christmas! Will I see you in January when Brooke's in town?

Amanda said...

POEM is so beautiful! love these pictures!!

And the piglets are darling! i wish i could hold that little spotted one!! SO CUTE! Merry Christmas!

The Mathews Family said...

Congrats Eyre family. She's beautiful and I'm sure the best little early Christmas present ever! Best wishes and hope your Christmas is merry & bright!

Unknown said...

She is so beautiful. Can't wait to see her.

Shawni said...

Beauty pics. Oh I can't wait to see her THIS month! Love the pigs too...that light is gorgeous.