Thursday, December 16, 2010

Poem Eyre

Introducing POEM!!!

Poem Terese Eyre

Poem... said PO-em.
Not Pome.

We had planned to spell it the French way... Poeme...
but she whispered to me that she's not French,
And that six Es for one little girl was quite enough.

She also answers to
Po
and
M
and
Elbina

We happily gave her a middle name to honor all the
Teresa, Therese, Terese, and Tess ladies out there,
Most especially my MOM, Teresa Fae,
And also my HU roommate, Tanya Therese.

If she turns out to be half as great as either of them, or even a mixture of the two (now what would THAT be like!?),
then we would be the luckiest parents in the world.

Actually, we already are.




5 comments:

richard said...

LOVE the name,
I had almost given up hope on my favorite, and now I HAVE it!
GF

Linda said...

Poem! Love it!!! Can't wait to announce it on Sunday for "News". (We've changed from "good news" to just plain "news").

We have a gift here that Dad bought for her but he's worried that she might grow out of it by the time we get there. (I haven't seen it..he had it wrapped). We may have to mail it...except that will probably only get there a few days earlier than we do so I guess we'll hope for the best!

If it doesn't fit it'll be good for a creative "Poem"!

Dede B said...

LOVE it! =) You guys are the best. Congrats. I would love to take family pix of you guys whenever you are up to it. My gift to you! Love Ya!

Anita and Tal said...

I love it!

Cassie said...

Congratulations! I continue to be amazed and impressed with all you do. Poem is lovely and the picture of Ana holding Poem is sooooo beautiful. I've been loving your last few posts and just wanted to tell you how much I admire your choices. I think you and your family are brave, smart and wonderful. Congratulations again!