Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010 SEA CREATURES

Halloween 2010
Yes, we LOOOVVVEEE Halloween in this family. Elsie asks EVERY day, "is it Halloween yet?" It was such a delight to wake up this morning and say, "YES! It's Halloween today!!"
Halloween 2010
Hopefully you don't need the explanation, but I am an Oyster and Pearl, Cam is a Shark, Elsie is a Mermaid, Ana is a Jellyfish, and Jonah is a Crab.

Halloween 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween 2010
Shark face!

Halloween 2010
After family photos, we let his paint his face, and he felt much cooler.

Halloween 2010
Elsie was very good at sitting in my oyster shell at the Halloween parties (especially because her mermaid tail was so tight she could hardly walk). Next year, maybe she could use the shell again and reenact Botticelli's Birth of Venus, but she'll have to grow her hair longer and get a body double. And I don't know how I'd make the flying cherubs around her.

Halloween 2010
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

YAY! You guys are so cool! I look forward to your Halloween costumes EVERY year! darling!!!

brittanimae said...

Dang, you're creative with the costumes! I blame you that I can't resist doing a themed Halloween every year or two ourselves. Hope you got enough candy!

Shawni said...

You guys are the best. Those jellyfish pictures are SO good but Elsie's shell bra is my fav.

Linda said...

Unbelievable! Oh my heck, how in the world did you figure all that stuff out??? Spectacular! How could you possibly find "a shell" at the DI? You are amazing!!!

richard said...

just to say a superlative:
Those are the best Halloween costumes and get ups that I HAVE EVER SEEN!
Grandfather

Cassie said...

You guys are so clever! Who knew jellyfish could do such awesome ninja moves?