Wednesday, July 28, 2010

July 2010: 4th of July


July 2010
After a couple days in Park City at Jonah's parents' gorgeous house, we loaded up and drove up to his parents' gorgeous homes in Bear Lake, Idaho. Jonah's Grandma Ruthie joined us for a day and Elsie sat in rapped attention for about two hours while Grandma read her books.

July 2010
We were so lucky to have our good friends the Royers from Saint George join us for a few days over the 4th of July. I can't believe I didn't get more photos, but here's Ana and her BFF Megan in their massive for they built downstairs at the Bamboo House (the main gathering house where we all (35 people at one point) sleep).

July 2010
4th of July!


July 2010
Thanks to the Royers and Jonah's family, we had quite a little firework show on the lake beach. Elsie was totally unafraid and I think she would have sparkled all night if the mosquitoes hadn't finally forced us indoors. She's so patriotic.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I never saw this! I love it! It just showed up when I tried to go to your blog because I don't have a blog reader on this new for me, old for Dad/Rick computer. It's now officially my travel computer! I can't wait for Thanksgiving so Josh can fix this up for me...and so we can see your Thanksgiving Turkey/friend on your table via skype!