Friday, November 7, 2008

Politica

So, I was TOTALLY on NPR the other day. Did any of you hear me? I was interviewed by Terri Gross. I used the pen name Mickey Edwards, and I also used my man voice.

http://www.npr.org/templates/player/mediaPlayer.html?action=1&t=1&islist=false&id=96648705&m=96648704

Okay, so its not actually me, but I pretty much think he's AWESOME!


This interview takes a new look at the possibility of government intervention in the economic slump... its really good. Take a listen!

http://www.npr.org/templates/player/mediaPlayer.html?action=1&t=1&islist=false&id=96694999&m=96695210


Have some fun listens. Yea for OBAMA!

1 comment:

jamie said...

yes, i heard...i thought that was artie lange...

when are you in town next?

your family screams heavy machinery and horses. im not sure how those two go together...but theyre both definitely fun! you have darling children. and i can tell you definitely all have a great time together...

as far as politica...joes on your side. im still undecided, although i did vote. i think hes a minority in our social circle. i guess i am too.