Thursday, April 18, 2013

Christmas Talent Show

Oh man, I love a good fun talent show. My family's tradition was to have a talent show every Christmas Eve. Since we couldn't be with extended family this year, we roped our "island family" into doing a talent show with us. My sweet friend Rachelle offered to have it at her house, even though she is in the middle of a major remodel. But since I'm in a remodel too, she figured her larger living room was a better choice. 

Ana decided to put on a Nativity at the talent show and, as usual, prepared every detail beforehand. She even took photos of Cam wearing the costumes so she would make sure to have everything ready for the special night. 












Nice job Ana! It was lovely. 

We had a Cafe Rio theme potluck (Mmmmmmm) and the adults even did some talents. My favorite was when S.R. and Troy did a fabulous bagpipe-drum "duet". Seriously. What cool friends!


3 comments:

Linda said...

So fun to see! Great idea with spectacular costumes...as always!

Susan said...

Thanks for posting again. I check back often and was sad with the long silence. You motivate me to do more and that's a good thing.

Jonah and Aja said...

TRUE. Great children and awesome friends make for a great party. Ana always makes it well.