Saturday, September 26, 2009

Random September Photos


I need to post these now because you never know when I'll have internet again... I'll eventually get to June and July photos, but for now, here are some September photos! We spent some time with my mom in Orange County, CA. She took the kids to Disneyland one day, and we took her and the kids to Legoland a few days later. Cam and Ana were thrilled because we promised Cam a year ago that we would take him when he learned to read. He did it about six months ago, and we're finally paying up. Since then, they've both been trying to figure out some new "goals" that will earn a Legoland trip. I'll keep you posted on that... As you can see above, hopefully Ana's goal will include braces and toothbrushes.

We also got to have a fun quick visit to St. George. We were there especially for our friend Payton's bday party at a roller skating rink! My kids never had any idea that such great fantastic places existed, but now they can't stop talking about it. Elsie revealed her true talent... too bad she's a few decades too late. Cam also dreams of one day joining Starlight Express.


Ana came in from the wind one day quite upset. I couldn't stop laughing. I'm so mean. Luckily, peanut butter is the enemy of hair-gum.

We're on the road and fall is coming. Where are we going to sleep when the weather is too cold for a tent?!?

4 comments:

sonna said...

I'm laughing out loud - love your photos. love your kids. love it when you make fun of your kids. elsie's wedgie should win an award somewhere.

Amanda said...

hahaha, these are great random photos... i LOVE the one of Ana and her teeth... reminds me of the Wallace and Gromet movies, esp The Ware-Rabbit one... (check i out, it's halariou.)

Lego-land... um... where have i been? That is now on my list of things to do before we send out kids to College... er, rather high School... they might be looked at funny. Anyway, you guys are awesome. keep the posts coming... we will too! Chow Friends. Love, J and A

therese said...

i just fell out of my chair because of the pics of Aniston with her teef all HUGE and then she got gum in her hair.

Shawni said...

that teeth picture is the BEST EVER. I'm totally copying you, because as you know, we have even worse teeth over here.