Sunday, May 5, 2013

Crazy Hair Day

 The kids had Crazy Hair Day at school. Even the two bookend kids who don't go to that school decided to participate. I found the idea above on Pinterest... post from non other than my sister-in-law Shawni's blog. Jonah and I always tease that we are going to make her a bumper sticker that says, "I'm famous on Pinterest".

Anyway, Elsie loved her hair do, and it stayed in all day... even through PE... thanks to my 1980s hairspray skills. Since she is only one of five or six ultra-blonds at her school, she especially stood out, and she loved it. She also loved that I told her to keep the method of the hairdo a secret... She loved having such a valuable secret all day.





Po's Crazy Hair Day-- no hairspray required.


Crazy Face Day!


Cam opted for the "Kind Of Crazy, but Still Cool" hair do.


And I don't think Ana released that this is how I wore my hair every day in 5th grade. Well, except with a scrunchie instead of a bow. Oh, and we had big poofy bangs back then too. 

We are already making big plans for next year.


2 comments:

Cassie said...

I actually thought Elsie was hanging upside down her hair is so perfectly crazy! Cool, cool, cool tricks.

sonna said...

I love your Easter traditions - perfection! And your pics! Aja. I love the swimming ones. Seriously Awesome!